Sunday, April 25, 2021

"Master/Slave Dynamic:" April 25, 2021

[08:09] Vanni Cannoli: Ok lettuce go ahead and get started with a discussion that can't be beet.

[08:09] Brianne: rimshot

[08:09] Brianne tries to save Vanni

[08:10] Vanni Cannoli: Brianne and I are quite a pear.

[08:10] Brianne: BAH!

[08:10] Vanni Cannoli: but I digress

[08:10] Vanni Cannoli: Good morning and welcome to Koffee Klatch!

[08:10] RB Quinn: STOP STOP!

[08:10] Vanni Cannoli: Before I open the discussion, let me post the usual header: Our discussions are in text and are in the usual C/Q/R format, meaning type "C" if you wish to make a comment, "Q" if you have a question, usually directed at a person's comments, and "R" if you wish to retract either your C or your Q. If a person has a question for a specific person on what they said, just say "Q @ [name]" Puns may be given freely.

[08:11] Vanni Cannoli: We generally will promote questions directed at a person's comment to the top.

[08:11] Vanni Cannoli: While we are a chatty group, lots of extra chat makes it "noisy," so if we can please keep that to a minimum, it would be very appreciated, thank Y/you!

[08:11] Vanni Cannoli: The blog for this munch is: https://xaarakoffeeklatch.blogspot.com/ It holds the archive for our munches here starting Jan 3, 2021.

[08:12] Vanni Cannoli: Over the last couple months, we have been discussing the BDSM acronym

[08:12] Vanni Cannoli: Bondage/Discipline, Sadism and Masochism, and Dominance/Submission

[08:13] Daelenie McMillan: yes please?

[08:13] Vanni Cannoli: As we've had very specific discussions on the types, this and the next couple weeks will be devoted to discussion of *types* of Dominant and Submissive style relationships

[08:13] Vanni Cannoli giggles and gives Dae a noogie

[08:14] Daelenie McMillan: eeps

[08:14] Vanni Cannoli: Today we will look at the Master/Mistress and Slave relationship, which for the rest of this discussion we will shorten to "M/s"

[08:14] Vanni Cannoli: the "M" being any gender

[08:15] Vanni Cannoli: Now this is one of those points that if you ask ten different people what they think is the difference between D/s and M/s, you're very likely to get ten different answers

[08:16] RB Quinn: .. or more....

[08:16] Vanni Cannoli: A while ago I saw an article on if I remember correctly Submissive Guide that started "Allow me to give the 7, 384th answer to this question...."

[08:16] Vanni Cannoli: or some odd number

[08:17] Vanni Cannoli: So I'd like to have a quick polling of the group before we start

[08:17] Vanni Cannoli: How many of our great submissives here would self-identify as a "slave?" Please raise your hand if you are comfy doing so.

[08:17] Dijana384 whispers: wb Dee

[08:17] Dijana384 raises hand

[08:18] Iris Seven raises hand

[08:18] Vanni Cannoli: don't give a definition, just if you would identify as a slave

[08:18] Vic Crowe raises hand

[08:18] Ballard: Let me add one for Rouge.

[08:18] Dee Wolfe  smiles and kneels back down

[08:18] -ღ Sultry Seven ღ- raises hand

[08:18] Vanni Cannoli: Cool! :)

[08:18] Peaches Svenska: before coming to xaara, i would have said i was a slave

[08:19] Peaches Svenska: when i was in gor

[08:19] Vanni Cannoli: And how many of our fine Dominants here would self-identify as a "Master or Mistress" in the M/s style of dominance? If You don't mind self-identifying

[08:19] Sir Jason Oi™: I do

[08:19] Abraham: i do

[08:19] Ballard: I have my  moments

[08:19] Daelenie McMillan hesitantly raises her hand

[08:19] Daelenie McMillan: Sorry, was late slow typing

[08:19] Maverick Broadfoot shakes my head

[08:20] Vanni Cannoli: No worries love :P

[08:20] Vanni Cannoli: ok Thank Y/you all. So we seem split in the room

[08:20] RB Quinn declines to answer in binary fashion

[08:20] Vanni Cannoli grins

[08:21] Vanni Cannoli: An important aspect of this of course is "self-identify"

[08:21] Vanni Cannoli: A person may identify as a M/s Master or Mistress or slave and others will say "Oh, that's not how I do it!"

[08:21] Vanni Cannoli: Which is fine, each relationship and person is unique

[08:22] Vanni Cannoli: There are people who may *look* to others as a Master, Mistress or slave in the M/s way of relationship and would never self-identify as such either.

[08:22] Vanni Cannoli: so this, like a fine Impressionistic painting, is a matter of perspective.

[08:22] Vanni Cannoli loves Monet btw, but he's not my Master...

[08:23] Brianne: but he has master-pieces.

[08:23] Vanni Cannoli: So let's open the floor to comments...what do Y/you think is the differentiation between the D/s and M/s styles? And again, this is perspective and opinion. We'll be nice to one another :)

[08:23] Vanni Cannoli: rimshot

[08:23] Brianne: *laughs*

[08:24] Candice Svenska: lol

[08:24] Vanni Cannoli: Try the fish!

[08:24] Vanni Cannoli: Ok, Master Ballard, You get to start the discussion!

[08:24] Vanni Cannoli: ciao, CC!

[08:25] Daelenie McMillan: hugs CC have fun!

[08:25] Vic Crowe: c

[08:26] Ballard: I have never really been fond of this sort of sub labeling (no pun intended) of the relationships.  Yes, slave is a thing.  but in an established,  longterm relationship, it is up to each family to build the relationships in a way that works for us, for each member.  Placing a label  on one as a slave, another as wife, submissive or girlfriend is fraught with peril.  The perils being hurt feeling, accidental denigration of one.

Keep in mind that no one person suits every 'type'.  So I have a set of rules for each  of my girls, they each have a tag in the house that we have made ourselves comfortable with.  While Rouge really is a slave, that means nothing within our dynamic, it's simply a way to talk about us to outsiders.

[08:27] Brianne nods, very interested in Sirs comment

[08:28] Vanni Cannoli: I think that fits the paradigm I was just mentioning, Master Ballard, that each person approaches this differently, and what "sub" or "slave" means is a sort of nebulous thing.

[08:28] Ballard: All that said I do love to treat as sub like a slave now and then.

[08:29] Vanni Cannoli: Aha!

[08:29] Vanni Cannoli: So perhaps sub/slaves are roles that can be taken on dynamically

[08:30] RB Quinn: As can Master/Dominant.....

[08:30] Vanni Cannoli prepares a sociological lecture on this using Symbolic Interaction and Exchange Theory.

[08:30] Vanni Cannoli: "Please turn to page 36..."

[08:30] Maverick Broadfoot: depending on moods, phases of the moon

[08:30] Vanni Cannoli: Oh wait...sorry.

[08:30] Vanni Cannoli: Thank You Master Ballard!

[08:31] Vanni Cannoli: Vic, you are up and can share from the S side!

[08:31] Vic Crowe: This is coming from my rl life as a slave, to me the only difference is that slaves have total power exchange and not only submit to the individual but to obedience as well.  Service is very important to us.  All the negotiations is done upfront and often takes a lot of time to set the dynamic up and there is no ongoing negoations after that other than changes the Master wishes in the house. Slaves in rl do not run around talking in third party lol nor are we mythical like some of the fictional sims here depict slaves.  Slaves are not just used by anyone, unless that is something they want and negotiated that way.  Other Masters do not touch another slave without their owners consent or that of the slave if they are unowend.  How Masters talk to slaves is same as subs, it has nothing to do with how we are treated but rather the power exchange itself. Just my opinion from my rl experience of a couple decades lol!  Done.

[08:33] Vanni Cannoli: Well what passes in SL for this is sort of a mutation of a mutation, some of it came from RL Gorean lifestylers that went to Internet Relay Chat in the 90s, and then came to places like SL. So some of the "this is what makes a slave" comes from that.

[08:33] Vanni Cannoli: I don't mean this is a downing on Gor, everyone can have their opinion on it

[08:34] Vanni Cannoli: But the M/s viewpoint here does have quite a bit of that RL lifestyler stuff from the 90s.

[08:34] Vanni Cannoli: So Vic, may I ask you a follow up?

[08:34] Vic Crowe: of course Vanni : )

[08:35] Vanni Cannoli: Let's imagine that in your First Life M/s relationship, you had a change in your body that didn't allow you to be hit with anything harder than a hand any longer (I know, this sounds like hell, but please bear with me...)

[08:36] Ballard: Tragedy!

[08:36] Vanni Cannoli: As you said you are not allowed any negotiation, would you have to wait until your Master decided that He would no longer beat you? You couldn't say "Master, we need to talk about this, I really need a change?"

[08:37] Vanni Cannoli: (And I do realize a good M type would deal with the medical needs of the charge here, I'm being hypothetical)

[08:38] Vic Crowe: smiles excellent question! Part of my life is total transparency to my Master, he would know of my limitations and my bodys ability.  My boundaries are already known to him pre-dynamic and any changes during dyanic are known and adjsuted by him.  Just because a Master can cross a boundary, doesnt mean they will.  Additionally a Master does not want to hurt their toy.  In RL for example I have arthritis, I have limitations, my Master knows this and adjusts kink time to accomodate that and I do not kneel rl as I cant, I do other ways of greeting.  I hope that clarifies

[08:38] Vic Crowe: Done : )

[08:38] Vanni Cannoli: Very much, thanks Vic :)

[08:38] Vanni Cannoli: Again, I was just using that as a thought experiment.

[08:38] Vanni Cannoli: Thanks!

[08:39] Vic Crowe: most welcome : )

[08:39] Vanni Cannoli: Let's go to Sir Jason please

[08:39] Sir Jason Oi™: I think the main differences between D/s and M/s is Power Exchange vs. Total Power Exchange, the number of times and how often negotiations can typically happen typically a slave will negotiate at the beginning of the M/s dynamic and usually that's the end of it while a submissive can have ongoing negotiations, and submissives choose on a per command basis to submit and obey where as a slave ordinarily does not.#

[08:39] Trasee Darque has come online

[08:40] Candice Svenska: well said :)

[08:40] Doxie Sixpence raises an eyebrow

[08:40] Imogen Veѕpolι has gone offline

[08:40] Vanni Cannoli: That's a good comment, Sir Jason and an opinion that seems pretty well held in the community.

[08:40] Maverick Broadfoot nods

[08:41] Vanni Cannoli: May I ask You a follow up as well, please?

[08:41] Sir Jason Oi™: Certainly

[08:41] Vanni Cannoli: As I'd like a Dominant's view on this.

[08:41] Vanni Cannoli: I'm a Sociologist, and I'm also very influenced by Buddhist thought. I recognize that humans are dynamic and change a lot.

[08:41] Vanni Cannoli: I'm not the same person I was a year ago.

[08:42] Vanni Cannoli: never mind ten years ago

[08:42] Vanni Cannoli: In Your view, how does a M/s relationship deal with the fact that a slave is going to change at some point in their lives if they aren't going to be negotiating any further past the original set up of the M/s relationship?

[08:43] Sir Jason Oi™: Any renegotiations would be done on an as-needed basis or on the Master's time table. #

[08:44] Vanni Cannoli: Indeed Sir! I have always seen it as this, if I were Your slave in theory, and I wanted an alteration of our terms, I would have to *ask* you about it, and You would get the final say of yes or no. On the other hand, a sub can call a "time out" and some kind of negotiation is expected to happen.

[08:45] Vanni Cannoli: That's my view, I do not know if that is concurrent to what O/others think.

[08:45] Vanni Cannoli: Thank You, Sir! :)

[08:45] Vanni Cannoli: I love how we hash out discussion here

[08:45] Sir Jason Oi™: Of course

[08:46] Vanni Cannoli: Go ahead Peaches.

[08:46] Peaches Svenska: I agree with the first part of what Sir Jason said about the slave but NOT about the second half, that, if i understood correctly says that a submissive decides whether or not to obey with each command given..that is so very NOT true..as long as my limits, that are pre negotiated so to speak , i would not hesitate..deciding IF i was going to obey would not even enter my mind, i would simply obey instantly

[08:47] Vanni Cannoli: Ok, thank you for that, Sir Jason do You have a follow up comment?

[08:47] Sir Jason Oi™: Only that in my original comment I said "typically" and that may not hold true for everyone.

[08:48] Vanni Cannoli: Ok, thank Y/you both for comments!

[08:49] Vanni Cannoli: Let's go to Iris who has been waiting patiently

[08:49] Vanni Cannoli: Please go ahead!

[08:49] Iris Seven: ok so I sort of have a lot to say on this subject and I hope it's not unhelpful LOL...I consider myself a slave. My submission to my Master is as total as he desires it to be. Yet there is constant negotiation between us as a matter of course. We don't have porch time formally because we are so comfortable speaking to one another we don't need to flag time in that way. We just talk and get on with our lives. As such, many would call me not a slave. I think some of us tend to glorify certain terms and assign a hierarchy to them. Thoughts like "my submission is more total than yours so that makes me higher than you." Nonsense if you ask me. As for an assertion that a submissive chooses to obey or not on a case by case basis, I have to assert that is not at all my experience either. I assume I will obey any command by my Master or any dominant UNLESS I have a specific valid reason not to, such as a physical limitation or a personal boundary#

[08:50] Vanni Cannoli: Agreed!

[08:51] Vanni Cannoli: I think sometimes humans tend to forget that "I wouldn't do it that way" is not the same as "You're wrong for doing it that way."

[08:51] Peaches Svenska: perfectly said Iris..thank you

[08:52] Vanni Cannoli: If you self-id as a slave, and Sir Zihm says "Iris is my slave," then you're a slave, regardless of what anyone else thinks about how you "do it."

[08:52] Peaches Svenska: exactly

[08:53] Vanni Cannoli: Well said, Iris, and all comments are welcome and give us insight :)

[08:53] Vanni Cannoli: Thank you!

[08:53] Iris Seven: :)

[08:53] Vanni Cannoli: We go back to Master Ballard, please.

[08:53] Ballard: This whole issue about negotiations, once and forever is problematic.  And here is where a slave is no different than any other submissive.  A slave wants me to command her.  They want to be controlled, taken, used and enjoyed.  They want to be made to serve, and in doing so they gain great satisfaction.  All of that is just as true for any submissive.  So let me ask you all.  That said,  in what way is a slave any different from any other submissive?  I have my own ideas, but I'd  like to hear it before I say it.

[08:54] Ballard: so I do have a follow up statement.

[08:54] Vanni Cannoli: Anyone who wishes may give a comment minus a "C"

[08:54] Maverick Broadfoot: clairvoyance?

[08:54] Vanni Cannoli: go right ahead and give Y/your (please short) view on this.

[08:54] Teddy: i think my C to peaches says my answer?

[08:55] Vanni Cannoli: then go ahead Teddy

[08:55] Vanni Cannoli: as well as A/anyone else

[08:55] Teddy: i was thinking maybe its down to perception of thought.causeeven tho we feel like our actions an reactions are instaneous.it isnt that we dont make choices.its just that the speed an efficiency of thought process is so fast that we dont notice them.we dont look back to analyze how it went from A to B to C.cause of comfort level in what we did.maybe the feeling of obeying instantlyis like. more to do with comfort in obeyingo the master/mistress obeying for? maybe less consideration for own wants is how a slave is different?

[08:56] Ballard: Vanni,May I conclude my thought?

[08:57] Vanni Cannoli: Does anyone else have a comment/answer to Master Ballard?

[08:57] Vanni Cannoli: I don't see any typing in the bubbles so I don't think there are other answers?

[08:57] Ballard: To my old style  mind, a slave is never restricted.  While they may retain consent, and require negotiations, a slave is eager to sever the community, and live within the community as an open and available resource to serve.  A submissive might be every bit as submissive as any slave, TPE and all, but monogamous, or in a closed family situation.  If I see a slave tag I will still ask consent, because I always ask consent, yet assume they are open to service.  But a submissive tag means generally to be very careful how they are approached, assume nothing.  I realize that this definition is at odds with current conventional wisdom. #

[08:58] Vanni Cannoli: I think that's a very valid way to look at it, Master Ballard!

[08:58] Vanni Cannoli: Go ahead please, Sir Jason

[09:00] Sir Jason Oi™: Openness or poly isn't a factor in either submissive or slave. A slave isn't more available to be used by the community than a submissive would be. #

[09:01] Vanni Cannoli: I *think* Master Ballard may be referring to Community Slaves here?

[09:01] Ballard: Actually not really.  This is my 20th century idea of a slave, as compared to the newer 21st century idea of any TPE is a slave.

[09:01] Ballard: Things have changed

[09:02] Vanni Cannoli: Aha

[09:02] Vanni Cannoli: :)

[09:02] Vanni Cannoli: Ok thank Y/you all for that!

[09:02] Vanni Cannoli: We need to move on to get everyone in

[09:02] Vanni Cannoli: Doxie, your comment please

[09:03] Doxie Sixpence: Perhaps i have slave-like tendencies as i would rarely think to disobey my Master. Once i commit then i have made my choice to obey. But when i first encountered BDSM Master Lucian asked me whether i am a slave or a submissive. He had to then tell me how he defined those two roles before i could answer. I have stayed with submissive as, ultimately i reserve that right to say "no" even if i do not expect to have to use it. #

[09:03] Vanni Cannoli: I think even a slave can say "no" if what the M type is about to do is out of the limits that were at least originally negotiated, or at least "yellow" and talk about it.

[09:04] Vanni Cannoli: A BDSM slave isn't chattel, after all :)

[09:04] Peaches Svenska: exactly

[09:04] Candice Svenska: totally

[09:04] Peaches Svenska: limits is the decision maker

[09:04] Vanni Cannoli: That was a very good comment Doxie, and I think you really have a keen insight into it

[09:04] Vanni Cannoli: Thanks!

[09:05] Vanni Cannoli: Brianne you have a question please

[09:05] Brianne: I live for submission and objectification, and I obey first and sincerely, but don't think of myself as a slave because I don't feel like 'only property' even though I feel owned.  Is there any clean definition of what a slave is at all?  (I think that Sir Ballard is on to something.  The close inspection caused by labeling is a rat hole)  It's kinda frustrating because I would like to communicate effectively.  If it takes me an hour to describe my role to someone, that's a major turn-off.  (Of course, maybe my floating title usually does the work for me. hee.)  #

[09:06] Vanni Cannoli: Due to time, Brianne, I will answer that by saying "no, there is no clean answer," As we've seen, everyone has a different view on this, and as long as everything is consensual and happy, really outside opinions aren't going to do much.

[09:06] Iris Seven: r to Brianne

[09:06] Vanni Cannoli: go ahead Iris

[09:07] Brianne: so that means the word 'slave' is useless in a practical way

[09:07] Vanni Cannoli: Between contexts, probably

[09:07] Vanni Cannoli: in a particular relationship, it is very important

[09:07] Iris Seven: I'm not only property either but I am property...being treasured as such doesn't diminish the essential fact that I am#

[09:09] Vanni Cannoli: I"m going to promote Aspen as she needs to go soon, then Teddy have ready whatever you want to say.

[09:10] Aspen Diamond: Thank You Vannie,

A D/s relationship Like Master Ballard expressed about saying what the S means in his house. It is up to the Dominate to make that discussion because he and only he can make that final naming each girl who fits it..Or what his expectation are for each girl..

 For the Power exchange of a True Real World Slave as Vic decided  is very true. I have seen this with the couple who got me into SL.. Total Power Exchange to me means that you first negotiate at the very start of your D/s relationship. You and your Dom/Master would have set time to revisit the negotiation. as the change to both of you. It does happen if for example you Dom/Mistress gets sick or if you get sick. You have to be KINDA flexible. Again Master Ballard is right on with his comment about the slave needing that control. I was at a REAL LIFe munch last night and we were discussing the very same thing. As a slave slave I do need that control. Being a Dommie during the day with school and the kids and I have to be a Dommie to

[09:10] Aspen Diamond:  them I am very tired when I get home. Wishing to have that Dom here for me in real to take full control of me would be a blessing to me. 

Master Ballard, I do agree with totally because maybe it is our age. We are very old style of thinking.

With the new 21st thinking to TPE of a slave/sub even you have to try to explain.

 

I have to look at myself as a slave when I do things and then seeing my submissive side and to mix them together. That is me.

[09:11] Vanni Cannoli: Thank you Aspen, I always like how you get your First Life experience connected to SL

[09:12] Vanni Cannoli: Good comment! :)

[09:12] Aspen Diamond: Thank you

[09:12] Vanni Cannoli: OK Teddy, you're up, get it all out

[09:12] Teddy: idk how to identify as slave or sub.cause i just think in puppy. an i say sub if asked.cause idk what else to say. people say slaves dont say no (mostly). an always obey. rarely think about something somone tells me to do.i just do it.because puppies should do that for humans. an i do that.so should i say slave?but i say puppy. but can you be both? idk. i get confused. ithink maybe i dont want to identify as either of them because its too confusing.but i have to because being puppy doesnt make sense to lots of people #

[09:13] Vanni Cannoli: Well Teddy, as I said, if you id as a slave, and your Dominant says you're a slave, then you're a slave.

[09:13] Vanni Cannoli: Period. Full stop.

[09:14] Teddy: whatwould you do if you felt one way an your dominant said you was another way?

[09:14] Ballard: Negotiate

[09:14] Vanni Cannoli: We can all disagree on how *we* would roll with it, but really, no one is in a position to tell others how they roll. And I think that is something we exemplify here at Xaara. Tolerance of how others roll.

[09:14] Vanni Cannoli: Right, negotiate and communicate about it

[09:15] Vanni Cannoli: Thanks Teddy!

[09:15] Vanni Cannoli: Pure, do you have a comment?

[09:16] Pure: Personally, WHO I am with my Master is up to us. Every relationship is different. There is no "pattern" or "rules" for building a relationship. I am submissive because I know who I am and not because I have a "title". We have negotiated and we "renegotiate" according to the needs of each person over the course of daily life (RL or SL). Nothing complicated. Once again, it is communication and openness that allows us to live harmoniously. We are not defined by a role. Master highly appreciates my submission and my obedience. I belong to him, but I am not a "property". And I am fully aware that I need a steady hand to guide me. Not from someone who is going to want to "define" who I am and say to me: "you are going to be my slave"

[09:16] RB Quinn: Well said, Pure!!!

[09:16] Vanni Cannoli: That totally makes sense, Pure.

[09:17] Vanni Cannoli: Good point, thanks Pure :)

[09:17] Vanni Cannoli: Sultry, you are up please

[09:17] -ღ Sultry Seven ღ-: Thank you, Vanni!  Of course, I agree with Iris as usual, and many others. I have recently done quite a bit of changing over the last few months and I am finding I am identifying more as a slave.  However, my Master has also identified me as submissive and small part babygirl (although this I keep to a teeny tiny part).  I am not going to identify myself in comparison to others as I may have done before.  I am serving my Master in any or all of these ways as he and I interact.  I know I will continue to grow the longer I serve him, and the more my wants and needs change.  I think negotiations will always be a factor in any dynamic.#

[09:18] Vanni Cannoli: Well said!

[09:19] Vanni Cannoli: Again, my personal take is, the more one slides toward "Slave" the more they are dependent on the will of the Dominant to decide how the relationship will go.

[09:19] Aspen Diamond: Vety Ture Vanni Smiling

[09:19] Vanni Cannoli: But I also think any M-type worth their salt will always take into consideration the needs and changes in their slave, even if They are the ones making the decisions how thing will go

[09:20] Vanni Cannoli: And TRUST is highly implicit here

[09:20] Vanni Cannoli: A slave has to TRUST their M-Type will always do right by them

[09:20] Dijana384: completely Vanni

[09:20] Vanni Cannoli: Thanks Sultry!

[09:20] Vanni Cannoli: Master Ballard again please!

[09:20] Ballard: Vanni, this is a great discussion every week.  It reaches many time zones and regions.  We almost waylays run over.  I would like to suggest that you start to schedule this for at least 90 minutes, if not 120.  Who wants to be rushed? it's Sunday!

 ((Disclaimer:  This suggestion came from Peaches and Candice, and I agree)) #

[09:21] Sher: Agrees with Ballard

[09:21] Pure: Agree!

[09:21] Vanni Cannoli: We seem to go to almost 9:30 every day lol

[09:21] Vanni Cannoli: We can schedule it for 90 mins and anyone that needs to leave can always just head out

[09:22] RB Quinn: Many discussions I find myself wishing it was over.  Vanni's I feel the exact opposite.

[09:22] Vanni Cannoli: Ok Teddy, go ahead

[09:22] Vanni Cannoli: then I have a final point to make

[09:22] Teddy: i was told that the tel of like how good a dominant is.is how they control themselves an look the other when theygot full control over them.so like. they can do anything within limit.but they chooseto consider things.even tho they dont have to?#

[09:23] Vanni Cannoli: I think a good Dominant of any sort does that Teddy!

[09:23] Vanni Cannoli: ok so I have an example

[09:23] Vanni Cannoli: I'd like to see what Y/you think of it

[09:24] Vanni Cannoli: A Domme in my RL community, Miss D, has a slave named Mo/e, who is gender fluid, so at times is Mo and at times is Moe, if that makes snese

[09:24] Vanni Cannoli: Mo/e is her slave.

[09:24] Vanni Cannoli: But Miss D says that Mo/e is NOT submissive at all

[09:24] Vanni Cannoli: I couldn't grok that at all so asked Miss D about it

[09:25] Vanni Cannoli: And she said "A slave just wants to serve. Mo/e gets off coming to my place and doing my laundry and cooking food for me and cleaning."

[09:25] Vanni Cannoli: But Miss D said that in other areas, Mo/e has no desire for any control at all

[09:25] Dijana384: interesting

[09:25] Vanni Cannoli: In fact, Mo/e has a girl that they have a kinky love affair going with, and acts as a Dominant toward

[09:26] Vanni Cannoli: I thought that was an interesting take on it

[09:26] Dijana384: yes very

[09:26] Vanni Cannoli: Slaves just want to serve

[09:26] RB Quinn shouts: Scorecard!  Can't tell yer M's from D's and s's from s's without one.. Scorecard!!!!

[09:27] Vanni Cannoli: Mo/e just wants to come over and serve Miss D.

[09:27] Vanni Cannoli: That's it, that's how they define Mo/es "slavery"

[09:27] Dijana384: a special dynamic

[09:27] Pure: more a servant than a slave

[09:27] Vanni Cannoli: Mo/e will do anything Miss D demands about serving her. But Miss D has zero control over any other aspects of their life.

[09:27] RB Quinn: Interesting, but hardly 'typical'

[09:28] Vanni Cannoli: I just offer it as an example of how open ended this can be

[09:28] Vanni Cannoli: Anyway thank Y/you all for coming today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"S is for Sadism" -- March 5, 2023

  [16:09] Vanni Cannoli (Vanessa Cannoli): Good morning and welcome to Koffee Klatch!   [16:09] Vanni Cannoli (Vanessa Cannoli): Before I op...