Sunday, August 23, 2026

Babygirls and DaddyDoms -- August 23, 2026

 [15:40] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): ok we need to start

 

[15:40]  (Coffee Discussion Tracker): Welcome all to today's discussion!

 

[15:40] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Good morning and welcome to Koffee Klatch!

 

[15:40] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Our discussions are in text and are in the usual C/Q/R format, meaning type "C" if you wish to make a comment, "Q" if you have a question, usually directed at a person's comments, and "R" if you wish to retract either your C or your Q.  If a person has a question for a specific person on what they said, just say "Q @ [name]"

 

[15:40] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): We tend to go in the order received, however, we generally will promote questions directed at a person's comment to the top.  The handy-dandy giant coffee cup in the middle will keep track of the order.

 

[15:41] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): If a person asks a question of the group, there is no need to put in a "C" to reply, replies to the question will be open.  Just answer, or we'll have a bunch of "Cs" at the bottom.

 

[15:41] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Please keep further greetings and extraneous talk in IM...otherwise it gets noisy!  Thank you!

 

[15:41] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): The archive for this Klatch can be found here:  https://xaarakoffeeklatch.blogspot.com/  It houses current and many older discussions.

 

[15:42] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): With that out of the way, we'll begin.

 

[15:42] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): As usual I have a bit of exposition to start us off

 

[15:42] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): as I yap for a bit feel free to put in a C or Q into the coffee cup (just say "C" or "Q")

 

[15:43] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): then we'll go to the queue

 

[15:43] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Today however continue our series on BDSM with a talk about another misunderstood type of dynamic, the Babygirl and the DaddyDom.

 

[15:43] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Although perhaps not as polarizing as the Brat style, this also throws some people for a loop.

 

[15:44] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Brats by the way we'll discuss in September!

 

[15:44] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): just in time to have a brat with onions and mustard -- read into that what you will!

 

[15:44] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): rimshot

 

[15:44] Salis Reis (SalihReis Resident): moans

 

[15:44] Pilar Raynier (Pilar Raynier): lol *shakes my head*

 

[15:44] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Thank you, i'm here all week, try the fish!

 

[15:44] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): OH is food a topic now?? (wakes up)

 

[15:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): lol

 

[15:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): no!

 

[15:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): continuing!

 

[15:45] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): darn

 

[15:45] Jenine (Illana Kuu):   chuckles

 

[15:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): A couple things about the BB/DD dynamic

 

[15:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): First, this is NOT discussing ageplay.

 

[15:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Kids and ANY form of sex or BDSM play are banned in SL, for extremely good reason, so "Babygirl" is not to be taken as a 15 year old palling around with Roman Polanski or anything like that

 

[15:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): (Dates myself with that remark)

 

[15:46] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Also we are not talking about "family" or "incest" play or anything like that.

 

[15:46] RB (RBQuinn Resident): (enjoys the idea of dating with Vanni.....)

 

[15:46] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): If people wanna RP that on their time, whatever floats their boat!

 

[15:46] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): (I'm an expensive date!)

 

[15:46] Connie (Constanse Levenque):   grins

 

[15:47] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Also, we are not talking about "Littles" or subs that play at being kids.

 

[15:47] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): We have quite a few Littles at my RL BDSM place.  They like to dress like kids, color, play with play-dough, roller skate and what not

 

[15:48] Salis Reis (SalihReis Resident): (running out of note space for what is excluded)

 

[15:48] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): they even have a monthly meeting, SOAP, or "Society of Age Players" and no it doesn't mean THAT kind of age play

 

[15:48] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): I have talked to several of them about it, and they say they are recreating a childhood they never had

 

[15:48] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): So it's all good.  Not my kink, but their kink is just fine for them.

 

[15:49] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Anyway (winks at Salis) just what ARE we talking about?

 

[15:49] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): "Babygirl" is usually construed to mean a grown woman that in ways acts rather passive, looking for a man (her DaddyDom) to guide her and possibly spoil her and care for her in a very nurturing style D/s relationship.

 

[15:50] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): So she might come across as a cutie teen, but she's not a kid or underage.

 

[15:50] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): The dynamic seems to be the "Daddy" that spoils his "Princess" and cares and nurtures for her.

 

[15:50] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): In fact, in a lot of the dynamics I have seen, he calls her "Princess" or "Buttercup" (yes, a Princess Bride reference there) or some other cute name like that.

 

[15:51] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): And their dynamic has a very different turn than we'd see with the more usual D/s, or M/s kind of relationship.

 

[15:52] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): So, the questions before today's assembly are:  1) do you do the Babygirl/DaddyDom kind of dynamic?  (or perhaps the Babyboy/MommyDom, although I've not seen much of that), 2) If so, what works for you in it (or has it if done in the past) and 3) If you don't what questions or comments do you have about this dynamic?  Are you interested in it, or do you see it as something you'd rather not do?

 

[15:52] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Remember we're always polite even when disagreeing :)

 

[15:53] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): YKINMKBYKIOK (Your Kink Is Not My Kink But Your Kink Is Okay)

 

[15:53] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): So feel free to put in your C or Q, that's my exposition for today

 

[15:54] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): apalia you break the ice!  When you are ready please!

 

[15:56] apalia (apalia Resident): To begin with the whole DD/BG naming gives me the creeps but that's just me....I understand that the ageplay thing is not what we are talking about.  I've never really gone for that kind of thing basically because it all sounds a bit exploitative??  Also (and I haven't really investigated for many years) Most BGs in my experience are bratty and just looking for a spanking...:)

 

[15:57] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Some might see it as explotiation, but then again, vanillas think anything we do is a form of exploitation!

 

[15:57] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): so I think it's really a manner of perspective

 

[[15:58] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): And I do agree apalia that there can be some crossover between the "Babygirl" and the "Brat"

 

[15:58] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): but that's not necessarily true in all cases

 

[15:59] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): many Babygirls I've seen like dressing cute and carrying a plushie and being coy, which is not brat

 

[15:59] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): but certainly they can mix!

 

[15:59] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Thanks for that apalia!

 

[15:59] apalia (apalia Resident): yw

 

[15:59] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Hestia we come to you please

 

[15:59] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): Semantics count, in a text driven communication system.

 

[16:01] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): well, as devil's advocate...lots of vanilla men (and women!) call their other "baby" and act like the big protector, but I don't think we'd look at them as candidates for Epstein Island... ;)

 

[16:01] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): That said, yes this dynamic can be polarizing and does often hit people's uncanny valley triggers

 

[16:01] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): "something is just *wrong* here...."

 

[16:02] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): But like you said, everyone has their kinks and as long as they're following the rules of SL and Xaara, they can do their "thang" however they like

 

[16:03] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): good points thanks Hestia!

 

[16:03] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Nyx we come to you please!

 

[16:05] Nүx Pяιsм (Nyx Prism): I Have been a Little For Years,  and Well I was with a Dominate for 7 years, and he was my daddy, so I wanted to first thank you all for giving us a lights on.. we are alot of the time miss understood and not taken serious in the ds, But I wanted to say that It takes alot of support and calming energy from the Dominate.. After That Experience I took such a break that i was scared to express myself as that. that I was nervous to tell my mistress so she told me that its not bad to seek a Daddy/Mommy  but she respect me and understood my need and said if i need to i will take the time and learn you.

 

[16:06] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): That's cool!

 

[16:06] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): One night my RL club got "taken over" by some littles lol

 

[16:07] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): they were yelling and running around and roller skating all over...we had to push them into a large room to have their fun

 

[16:07] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): only because they were a bit too loud and were interrupting some scenes

 

[16:07] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): it was an intriguing night!

 

[16:08] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): And yes the BB/DD dynamic is often misunderstood Nyx.  It's why we have these discussions!

 

[16:08] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Good points thanks for that!

 

[16:08] Nүx Pяιsм (Nyx Prism):   giggles "we are known to do that.., Honestly i use my little side to just vegge out i guess i can say.. XD

 

[16:08] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): ;)

 

[16:09] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Johan we come to you please!

 

[16:09] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): Fair warning - put your helmets on!

 

[16:09] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): I originally had similar thoughts as apalia and Hestia, when I was just getting started in online BDSM and a growing fad was the DD/BG play (everything running in cycles) what you would normally see was brattish play disguised under DD/BG or to a point Age Play.  There is still some form of overlap of Age Play with DD/BG but like many of our kinks there can be overlaps. My initial 'ick' with it was that I had a 7yr old Stepdaughter at the time and so the Age Play thought was a definite turn off.

 

 I think what opened my mind more was that my style of Dominance as a Service Top and 'Caring Dom'  isn't very far off from what many would consider Daddy Dom.  I'm here for the care and support, protection and training of my subs. I'm here to help them be the best person and submissive they can be while looking out for their needs.  Sometimes those needs are relaxing playing games, watching videos, dressing cute and kawaii and avoiding the stressors even temporarily of modern adulthood, because lets all face it.

 

[16:09] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident):  The past 30 years life can be wonderful, but it can also be a shit show. So if they can escape a little bit into the whimsy of babygirl play, I support it.     I mean, I'm also a Disney Adult/Universal Adult soo...  #done

 

[16:09] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): save vs wall of text

 

[16:09] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): *Save successful only 1/2 damage*

 

[16:10] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): lol

 

[16:10] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Hey I am one of those nutty Disney Resort passholders too!

 

[16:10] RB (RBQuinn Resident):  Aρρℓαυsє Aρρℓαυsє Aρρℓαυsє

 

[16:10] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): and I might have a really cute Minnie top I wear

 

[16:11] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): If it were a crop top it would be a mini minnie top and I bet adorably cute too !

 

[16:12] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): One thing you pointed out that is important, this is a spectrum, meaning some people are into the "light" more playful parts of the BB/DD dynamic where it might more overlap with "Brat" like apalia pointed out, and then to a moderate and finally very deep kind of "protector to very passive person" kind of thing

 

[16:13] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): again, it's their dynamic, and I think most D/s relationships have *some* aspect of that, even if we don't call ourselves BB/DD types.

 

[16:13] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): Indeed, I have a friend who is a Diaper Wearing Little -  full age regression (Non-sexual)    while its not my thing, it is theirs and thats ok too :)

 

[16:14] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): so a friend of mine in First Life had a biz where he was making bondage furnishings, he's a really good woodworker

 

[16:14] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): and he was approached by a guy who wanted a full, adult size crib for his infantilism kink

 

[16:14] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): he thought it way off base but hey money was money!

 

[16:15] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): the guy paid for 1/3 of it as a down payment, my friend started it but the guy never paid the rest....so to this day my friend still has "crib" pieces in his garage lol

 

[16:15] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): Convert a crib into a cage?

 

[16:16] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): lol

 

[16:16] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli):   grins

 

[16:16] Salis Reis (SalihReis Resident): nods at Johan

 

[16:16] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Johan thanks for those wise words, we always appreciate your comments!

 

[16:17] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Let's go to Lora please!  and anyone else please C or Q!

 

[16:17] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): In the move cat on a hot tin roof the matriarch of the family calls the patriarch 'Big Daddy'.  A movie back in the 50s with Paul Newman and Liz Taylor.  No one back then thought it was bad.  I was taught that these terms in the DD/bb dynamic a term of endearment.  In Latin cultures, women call their husband papi meaning Daddy and men call their women nena meaning girl.  Again a term of endearment.  Through time these terms have been used a lot and no one very thought about it back then.  Until recently.  Sometimes names are just names and nothing more to it.   done

 

[16:18] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): "Si, mi papi es muy caliente!"

 

[16:18] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): *grins*

 

[16:18] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): I know enough Spanish to order food and be a bit kinky :P

 

[16:19] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): "I love it when they call me Big Papa!   Put your hands in the air, like you're a true player"

 

[16:19] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): I just never thought of my grandmother a babygirl.  she was a spanish strong woman and cursed like a sailor.  laughs

 

[16:19] wombaticus (wombaticus Resident): kinky with food?

 

[16:19] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): But that is very true, Lora, and it is a cultural thing

 

[16:20] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Don't some Latin men also refer to their girlfriend/wife as "Mami?"

 

[16:20] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): Yes also a term of endearment

 

[16:20] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Si, claro!

 

[16:20] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): yes also a term of endearment and definitely not that she is his mother

 

[16:21] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): but of course that's not the dynamic we're discussing

 

[16:21] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): They also refer to other men/women as Papi/Mami just as a friendly term -non romantic :)

 

[16:22] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): I was raised Catholic, we called the priest "Father" but that wasn't anything other than the usual term of respect

 

[16:22] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): so again we all have false ideas of the term Daddy and what ever is used for females in the dynamic.  The dynamic itself and how each couple defines it is on them and none of my business.

 

[16:23] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Agreed Lora, we don't have to like something, but just respect it enough to let folks do their thing as long as it's within the basic normative frame of SL and society

 

[16:23] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): nods to Vanni

 

[16:23] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): exactly. behind closed doors and all

 

[16:23] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): One more:  vanillas flip out when they hear a sub call their male Dominant "Master"

 

[16:24] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): "Don't you know slavery is illegal?"

 

[16:24] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): "That's NOT what we mean here, babe.  Chill."

 

[16:24] Pilar Raynier (Pilar Raynier): I just look at them and smile and go about my business

 

[16:24] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Right!

 

[16:25] Salis Reis (SalihReis Resident): context is important when terms like Daddy are used.

 

[16:25] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Thanks Lora!

 

[16:25] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): We go to Tiana

 

[16:25] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): When ready please!

 

[16:25] Tiana Rore Miracle (RoreMiracle Resident): are your selling you self to a slave suction house so you must be a whore

 

[16:26] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): You mean that as how that's perceived by vanillas of course!

 

[16:26] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): Hah jokes on them, we'd do it for free!  The money just weeds out the scrubs

 

[16:26] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Hey pal, $10 is $10...

 

[16:26] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): ;)

 

[16:26] Pilar Raynier (Pilar Raynier):   snickers at Sir Johan

 

[16:27] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli):   screams as a wave of $10 bills are tossed at me...

 

[16:27] Pilar Raynier (Pilar Raynier): laughs

 

[16:27] Tiana Rore Miracle (RoreMiracle Resident): i had a daddy Dom once, he wanted me to dress like a school girl and a teen and for some reason it creeped me out not this is before i came here and had some lovely whorshps, yes some people out isl are pero and horrble but this is why place like xaraa are here#

 

[16:28] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Tiana, did you feel like he was pushing something "wrong" on you, or he just liked the schoolgirl look?

 

[09:29] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): (I have dressed as a kinky schoolgirl many times here btw ;) )

 

[09:29] Tiana Rore Miracle (roremiracle): yes i don't like dressing like a child or school girl

 

[09:29] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): right so that was not your thing and you didn't have to do that

 

[09:30] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): remember we cherish the big C word here...not that one...CONSENT

 

[09:30] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli) knows my audience *giggles*

 

[09:30] Johan Dark (wjohanw): SOoo many C words :)

 

[09:30] Tiana Rore Miracle (roremiracle): that what i am lean;t here

 

[09:31] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): Tiana we welcome you to Xaara and I'm glad you're connecting to the positive atmosphere we try to create

 

[09:31] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): And thanks for that comment!

 

[09:31] Tiana Rore Miracle (roremiracle): i am bring a freind next time

 

[09:31] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): great!

 

[09:31] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): Jenine we come to you please

 

[09:31] Jenine (illana.kuu): its no different than my relationship with my Miss, the society I live in flips its top hearing such terms used let alone Master... and my Miss has called me her Babygirl as a term of endearment more than a few times.  But Miss Robbi is Very protective!

 

[09:32] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): Good points Jenine!

 

[09:33] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): as long as it promotes happiness it's  good, but as Tiana pointed out, if it's NOT doing that, time to renegotiate or leave if the other won't listen

 

[09:33] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): so I love that you and your Miss are happy and fit well, Jenine!

 

[09:34] Jenine (illana.kuu): I strongly agree there, and we have an amazing connection!

 

[09:34] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): good👍

 

[09:34] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (vanessa.cannoli): We come to Taryn please!

 

[09:34] taryn (taryn.topaz): I just wanted to say coming from a RL situation where her bio Dad was never loving, caring, supportive or protective while at the same time giving strict rules and extreme punishment for my own "crimes" and my little brother's "crimes" (because I apparently was suppose to teach him better). I understand the attraction to experience a loving father/daughter dynamic. I love when a D shows interest in my creative projects, when he protects me, when he spoils me and respect him when he punishes me when I need it cause I know he is doing it out of love and care for me. I am a fan of pet names and nick names. However, I have to have balance. I need him to know even though I enjoy the cute outfits, the plushies when I'm feeling overwhelmed or emotional, that I'm still a woman who can care for her family, home, finances and whatever else needs to be done. I'm not a child, I don't enjoy being made to feel inferior or weak. I know I'm a complicated soul and not everyone's cup of tea. I wanted to thank you for having  this discussion because this dynamic fascinates me as well as gives me the "ick" so I'm excited to learn more about this topic while I learn more about myself.

I once was seeing a Daddy Dom, we were just getting to know each other. He asked me to wear a diaper, I logged immediately and then when I came back I deleted and blocked him. *laughs*#

[16:35] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Well I guess that all "Depends" on the person!

 

[16:35] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): rimshot

 

[16:35] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): sorry had to say it

 

[16:36] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): :P

 

[16:36] taryn (Taryn Topaz):   smiles "I was so nervous to share"

 

[16:36] taryn (Taryn Topaz): thank you A/all

 

[16:36] RB (RBQuinn Resident): *groans at Vanni's pun*

 

[16:36] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): taryn that was spot on!

 

[16:36] RB (RBQuinn Resident): Well-said, Taryn!

 

[16:36] Jenine (Illana Kuu): I had to punt someone once.. I didn't even log... I just kick him so hard that I think he felt it in RL... taryn

 

[16:37] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): wonder if it is the same one i left with his head still spinning.

  

[16:37] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): and again I think it shows the spectrum here, some dynamics can have some of the BB/DD minus the more overt stereotypes we have.  There's nothing wrong with an s-type wanting a strong person to hold and depend on

 

[16:37] Jenine (Illana Kuu): I died laughing especially after I filled my Miss in...

 

[16:38] taryn (Taryn Topaz): <<<< not afraid to use the red X or the block button

 

[16:38] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): yeah one time at a club (not Xaara) this guy wanted me to go home with him...and I was in the mood so I went...

 

[16:38] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): first thing he said was "call me Daddy"

 

[16:38] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): then he got into his wanting to "breed" his "little girl"

 

[16:39] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): I was out super fast

 

[16:39] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): I'm not gonna be the focus of some dood's incest fantasy

 

[16:39] Jenine (Illana Kuu): was his lower parts intact Miss Vanni?

 

[16:39] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): lol we never got to seeing it LOL

 

[16:39] Pilar Raynier (Pilar Raynier): LOL

 

[16:40] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): again...if people want to have that fantasy, fine...but make it *consensual* by asking if I'd WANT to do it

 

[16:40] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): ^^^^^^

 

[16:40] taryn (Taryn Topaz): right!!

 

[16:40] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): because the answer would have been NO at the get-go

 

[16:40] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): nods

 

[16:40] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): I wasted gas driving over here!!!

 

[16:40] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): lol

 

[16:40] Jenine (Illana Kuu):   laughs to the point of tears

 

[16:40] taryn (Taryn Topaz): I'm gonna quote daks now "I did not consent to that!" *giggles*

 

[16:41] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): isn't that a Hall and Oates song "I did not consent to that..nooo...no can do!"

 

[16:41] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): Sounds like another parody we need to write Vanni

 

[16:41] taryn (Taryn Topaz): probably *giggles*

 

[16:41] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): lol

 

[16:41] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Taryn thanks so much for that!

 

[16:41] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): YOu've got my Collar now you want my soul?

 

[16:41] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): LOL Johan

 

[16:41] taryn (Taryn Topaz): *:-:*'``'*My Pleasure*:-:*'``'*

 

[16:41] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): That was spot on and I'm glad you shared it!

 

[16:41] taryn (Taryn Topaz):   winks at Pilar

 

[16:42] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): we go to Dion please!

 

[16:42] Dion Griffin (adrohi Resident): There was a mention of the word breed and it reminded me of Muffins

 

[16:42] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): haz to know how breeding and muffins connect...

 

[16:42] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): SubMcMuffin?

 

[16:42] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): (Is scared and looking at his blueberries in a new light(

 

[16:42] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): facepalms.. MISS VANNI..that was horrible

 

[16:42] Dion Griffin (adrohi Resident): I think it is manipulative behavior as far as baby girl term is used by passive women

 

[16:42] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): hee hee

 

[16:43] Lngo Delvalle (Lngo Delvalle): Fast food Sub :) Subway ?  McMuffin ?  LOL

 

[16:43] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): How do you mean Sir Dion?

 

[16:43] Dion Griffin (adrohi Resident): Muffins is a game in sl about hucows and bulls

 

[16:44] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): didn't know that!

 

[16:44] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): I think it's possible that anyone can attempt to manipulate their other

 

[16:44] taryn (Taryn Topaz):   nods in agreement

 

[16:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): so it's reasonable to believe that some BBs do act that way to get things

 

[16:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): just like some DDs do the same

 

[16:45] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): the infamous babygirl brat princess syndrome!!!

 

[16:45] Dion Griffin (adrohi Resident): it's not right to be silent and exert influence the wrong way

 

[16:45] Lngo Delvalle (Lngo Delvalle): agrees

 

[16:45] taryn (Taryn Topaz): hey! not all princesses are brats :P

 

[16:45] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): ^... It doesn't have to be a DD/bg dynamic for manipulation to occur,   though hopefully there will be informed consent in any dynamic regarding what is acceptable between the two (or more) parties.  FINDOM happens regularly as well.

 

[16:45] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): agreed Taryn!

 

[16:46] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): That's another kind of dynamic that can produce real exploitation

 

[16:46] taryn (Taryn Topaz):   smiles and adjusts her crown

 

[16:46] Lora Nieuport (LoraSaenz1 Corvinus): well said Sir Johan

 

[16:47] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): but at the same time some findom, done ethically, can be acceptable....like a sub who can't control their finances so an ethical Dominant "OKs" purchases and helps them budget

 

[16:47] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): your point is well taken, Dion!  Thanks!

  

[16:47] Cyan d'Azure (Cyan08 Resident):   nods in agreement with Johan an Vanni

 

[16:48] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): Ok I have one question to finish the discussion

 

[16:48] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): think of it as your "happy ending..." ;)

 

[16:49] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): We see very few if any "BabyBoy/MommyDom" kind of dynamics, or at least them being called that way.  Do you think that would be seen as more problematic and maybe even pathological by people both out of and in the scene?  Just answer please, no C.

 

[16:49] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): Yes

 

[16:49] Lngo Delvalle (Lngo Delvalle): I can head that way - yes

 

[16:49] Jenine (Illana Kuu): yes

 

[16:50] Cyan d'Azure (Cyan08 Resident): I think so.  I would view both in the same lihgt personally

 

[16:50] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): I think its along how we also don't see nearly as many male submissives either?  Maybe its a closeted thing out of fear of rejection/assumption?

 

[16:50] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): and why do you think it might be seen more problematic?

 

[16:50] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): because society is still sexist

 

[16:50] taryn (Taryn Topaz):   agrees with Hestia

 

[16:50] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): ^  That.. Toxic Masculinity

 

[16:51] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): male subs are often regarded as "unmanly" by many, although I think Xaara has come a long way in rejecting that misguided view

 

[16:51] Lngo Delvalle (Lngo Delvalle): Agreed

 

[16:51] Pilar Raynier (Pilar Raynier): agreed Miss Vanni

 

[16:52] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): I certainly hope we have :) I know we try both in regards to that, and as well as promoting our Non-Binary members as well as Female Dominants as well :)

 

[16:52] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): yes!

 

[16:52] Lngo Delvalle (Lngo Delvalle): Submissive has never meant Weak - inferior - in any context.  There are very strong successful Male and Female Submissives --   and they can be a challenge to be their Dominant

 

[16:52] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): Indeed Lngo

 

[16:52] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): I think though that the idea of a male sub saying "Mommy" to his Mistress might really hit the uncanny valley in people and seem highly pathological

 

[16:53] Cyan d'Azure (Cyan08 Resident): Having been approached by male subs, I think there are subtle differences between male and female subs rather than the obvious.  And I think Hestia's comment probably explains a good bit of it

 

[16:53] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): like "is this infantilism?"

 

[16:53] Hestia (sarynaGareth Resident): could not be ME Master Lngo.....because i am just a sweet innocent little old grey haired lady!!! )fluttering eyelashes(

 

[16:53] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli):   giggles

 

[16:53] taryn (Taryn Topaz): uh oh i word!!!

 

[16:53] Lngo Delvalle (Lngo Delvalle): chuckles

 

[16:53] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): "innocent...innocent of WHAT?"  -- Little Bill Daggett in "Unforgiven"

 

[16:54] Jenine (Illana Kuu): Innocent?

 

[16:54] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): ;)

 

[16:54] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): The last time I went to confession I got run out with pitchforks so I ain't very "innocent"

 

[16:54] Johan Dark (WJohanW Resident): I'm not innocent, but I've never been proven Guilty

 

[16:55] RB (RBQuinn Resident):   wishes he had a rimshot ....

 

[16:55] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): rimshot

 

[16:55] RB (RBQuinn Resident): ty

 

[16:55] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): anyway I wanted to ask that question as we rarely see the BabyBoy/MommyDom

 

[16:56] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): although i have hung around in SL femdoms and I can attest some relationships do go into it even if it's not *called* BB/MD

 

[16:56] Cyan d'Azure (Cyan08 Resident):   nods

 

[16:56] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): any final thoughts?

 

[16:57] wombaticus (wombaticus Resident): I plead the fifth, but will beg for a half gallon!

 

[16:57] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): lol

 

[16:57] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): thank you all for this great discussion!

 

[16:57] Lngo Delvalle (Lngo Delvalle): Great discussion Vanni - always informative - and engaging - and amazing !  I am glad to be back to the Klatch after a long reprise.

 

[16:57] Dion Griffin (adrohi Resident): thanks

 

[16:57] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): we'll be back here in two weeks with "Service Tops and Bottoms"

 

[16:58] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): and Johan spins next week at the Pier!  don't miss it!

 

[16:58] Dion Griffin (adrohi Resident): whats that?

 

[16:58] Cyan d'Azure (Cyan08 Resident): Excellent conversation and really appreciate everyone's perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babygirls and DaddyDoms -- August 23, 2026

 [15:40] Vanessa Cannoli-Lysette (Vanessa Cannoli): ok we need to start   [15:40]  (Coffee Discussion Tracker): Welcome all to today...